12 Gift Ideas for Hot Tub Owners
Christmas will soon be here - in less than 50 days at the time of writing. And with the usual family gatherings being affected this year, then you have to consider getting precious gifts delivered on time, instead of delivered in person. So now is the time to begin your search for the perfect presents. But where do you start?
We know from personal experience that there a few things that are 'essential' to keep hot tub owners happy. In most cases, they are just everyday, inexpensive items, that will make spending a few hours in the tub even more relaxing and luxurious.
So if you have got a a friend or loved one that owns a hot tub, and you want to buy them the perfect gift, we have listed some of our favourites below, in no particular order.
Bath robe - something warm and cosy that they can wear when they are going to and from the hot tub in the winter. Or cool cotton, for the summertime and sitting in the garden between dips.
Slippers, flip-flops or slip on shoes - something comfy, but with firm, non-slip soles for walking to the tub and back. They will definitely thank you for this, especially if their hot tub is a bit of a walk from the house.
Unbreakable glassware - no more worrying about breaking a glass. Unbreakable wine glasses are great for outdoor entertaining, especially around pools and hot tubs.
Floating snack tray - there's a wide variety of floating drink and snack holders, suitable for hot tub or pool. You'll easily find one that they love. Because it's inflatable it's not going to be big and bulky for posting either.
5. Floating Bluetooth music speaker - specially designed for people who want to make their time in the pool or hot tub more fun than it already is. Lightweight, waterproof speakers that float on the water.
6. Hot tub hat - particularly useful in the summer to stop sun-burn, but we also recommend wearing a tub hat in winter. It keeps your head warm and can help stop you catching a cold.
7. Personalised hot tub sign - You can't go wrong with a personalised sign. The perfect accessory for hot tub lovers!
8. New swimming trunks or costumes - some people do still wear them, especially when they have guests round (but we have been told that most people go in the tub naked!)
9. Towels - you can never have enough towels, and if they own one of our Burford Deluxe tubs then they might need 6 towels at a time.
10. Aromatherapy - we're often asked if there are any scented oils that could be used in the hot tub, to enhance the bathing experience. Unfortunately adding scented oils to a hot tub will affect the filter and could cause damage, but there are some safe scented products you can buy. We love the InSPAration range, all tried and tested and suitable for hot tub use.
11. Plastic card games - if the kids enjoy the hot tub as much as the grown-ups why not get them some waterproof playing cards?
12. Floating disco light - are they disco-loving party animals? How about getting them an underwater disco light which can be used in the bath, pool, or hot tub? They'll be the talk of the town!
More food for thought
I hope we have given you a few great gift ideas to start you off on your quest for the perfect present. We do have one more suggestion though. Why not treat that extra special person in your life to their very own hot tub heaven? Our incredible wood-burning Burford Deluxe hot tub with matching Supreme steps would make the ideal gift (and you would get to use it too). Or just treat yourself! We have one left in stock that we could deliver in time for Christmas.
Get in touch now. Call 0033 (0)749 194684.
Or email email@example.com