Hot Tubs In France
Things You Need to Know
Hot Tubs In France, is a registered business in France. SIRET : 879 912 855 0019
Notre politique de confidentialité est détaillée ci-dessous. Veuillez nous contacter si vous avez besoin de plus amples informations ou si vous souhaitez que nous vous envoyions par courrier électronique une copie de ces informations traduites de l'anglais vers le français.
Your Data is Secure
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org .
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
1. We use Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed via email or written communication (including processing your payment information and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
[i] Communicate with you;
[ii] Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
[iii] When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
[iv] We do not collect, sell, rent, or otherwise distribute email addresses or any other personal information.
[v] We also do not solicit or collect any emails unless you make a request for reuse of our content or advertising enquiries or other general enquiry. All discussions by email or phone are completely confidential unless we obtain written consent from you.
2. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
In this section we have listed the rights that you have under EU data protection law.
1. Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) the right to access - you can ask for copies of your personal data;
(b) the right to rectification - you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
(c) the right to erasure - you can ask us to erase your personal data;
(d) the right to restrict processing - you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
(e) the right to object to processing - you can object to the processing of your personal data;
(f) the right to data portability - you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority - you can complain about our processing of your personal data; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent - to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
2. These rights are subject to certain limitations and exceptions. You can learn more about the rights of data subjects by visiting https://edpb.europa.eu/our-work-tools/general-guidance/gdpr-guidelines-recommendations-best-practices_en and https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
3. You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us, using the contact details set out below
1. When you place an order through the Site, via email or other written communication, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
2. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
4. The company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency)
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We manage and administer your personal data and undertake at all times to protect your personal data in a manner which is consistent with a duty of professional confidence and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)*. We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data in storage.
* Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) may be contacted with any GDPR queries.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third sites or services.
Registered Business Details
Hot Tubs In France.
Registered Owner : Tim Haworth,
Business Address : 1 Rue du Tailleur, Puy Cerut, 87510, Peyrilhac, Limousin, France.
SIRET No: 8799 1285 5000 19